Materials from CMS’ National Provider Calls Now Online
Materials from two of this summer’s National Provider Calls are now online!
CMS’ National Provider Call on July 14, 2011, “Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Basics for Eligible Professionals,” provided basic information on the Incentive Programs for eligible professionals, and answered the following questions:
- Who is eligible?
- How much are the incentives and how are they calculated?
- How does one get started?
- What are major milestones regarding participation and payment?
- How does one report on meaningful use?
- Where can helpful resources be found?
CMS’ National Provider Call on August 18, 2011, “Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Program: Understanding Meaningful Use,” provided information about the meaningful use requirements of the EHR Incentive Programs, and covered the following topic areas:
- Defining “meaningful use”
- The requirements for Stage 1 of meaningful use (2011 and 2012)
- Attestation for meaningful use
- Goals of the Meaningful Use Objectives Specification Sheets
- Stage 1 EHR Meaningful Use Specification Sheets for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 1 EHR Meaningful Use Specification Sheets for Eligible Hospitals
- Question & answer session
Materials from these calls are now available, and include each of the call’s presentations, transcripts, and audio recordings. Materials from both of these calls can be found under the Presentations for Providers section on the Educational Materials page of the CMS EHR Website.
Want more information about the EHR Incentive Programs?
Make sure to visit the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.